Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Linksys WAG54G connection

Linksys WAG54G connection

paulcowey paulcowey is offline
Junior Member

I have the above mentioned item. I have it connected to my broadband connection and have all the relevant green lights on it so i know its connected.

the problem is i cant conect to the internet. It can not contact any website, please help.

paulcowey paulcowey is offline
Junior Member

I took my linksys back and changed it for the same one, came back configured it exactly the same and hey presto, it works. it was obviously a dodgy router.

Paul Cowey

p.s. thanks for all the help

Don35 Don35 is offline
Junior Member