Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Fast blinking WLAN Light on Linksys BB Router: intermittent connection

Fast blinking WLAN Light on Linksys BB Router: intermittent connection

calcagno4 calcagno4 is offline
Junior Member

I have DSL connection on two wired PCs and one wireless PC. My connection got slow, intermittent on all computers. In my Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router, the WLAN light blinks quickly. Also, the "Activity" light in my Westell DSL MODEM is constantly blinking quickly. It didn't use to do it. If I unplug the Router and plug it back, sometime the problem gets solved and connection goes back to normal speed (lights blink more slowly). I tried everything (checked cables, changed ports on the router etc.) Thanks.