Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java & C Interview Questions With Answers

Java & C Interview Questions With Answers

Jai

Hi Friends,

Here is the link for Java & C Interview Questions With Answers:

http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques1

All the Best

Urs Friendly,
Jai

Mohammad

Jai wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> Here is the link for Java & C Interview Questions With Answers:
>
> http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques1
>
> All the Best
>
> Urs Friendly,
> Jai

Gordon Beaton

On 2 Sep 2006 03:24:30 -0700, Jai wrote:
> Here is the link for Java & C Interview Questions With
> Answers:
>
> http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques1

Before you plagiarized the comp.lang.c FAQ (your "C interview
questions"), did you read the following notice?

comp.lang.c Frequently Asked Questions

This collection of hypertext pages is Copyright 1995-2005 by Steve
Summit. Content from the book "C Programming FAQs: Frequently Asked
Questions" (Addison-Wesley, 1995, ISBN 0-201-84519-9) is made
available here by permission of the author and the publisher as a
service to the community. It is intended to complement the use of
the published text and is protected by international copyright laws.

Especially this part:

The on-line content may be accessed freely for personal use but may
not be published or retransmitted without explicit permission.

I don't see any attribution or even mention of the original, so I'm
guessing you completely missed the part about "explicit permission".

/gordon

PofN

Gordon Beaton wrote:
> On 2 Sep 2006 03:24:30 -0700, Jai wrote:
> > Here is the link for Java & C Interview Questions With
> > Answers:
> >
> > http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques1

> Before you plagiarized the comp.lang.c FAQ (your "C interview
> questions"), did you read the following notice?

And at least one of the java questions
(http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques13) is plagiarized from

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/j...-qa-leaks.html

The original is clearly marked as copyrighted material "Copyright
2006 JavaWorld.com, an IDG company"

PofN