Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Remove a Workgroup

Remove a Workgroup

Zboing Mouflon

I have fixed my networking problems by renaming all my computers and
creating a new workgroup. they now share files and printers.

I would now like to remove my old workgroup but am not sure how to do this.

Andrew Bowie
www.users.on.net/abowie

Ray Taylor

If you run the network setup wizard on all your computers and set the
workgroup to newworkgroup then oldworkgroup will dissappear.

A workgroup will only exist if at least one computer, live on the network
exists within that workgroup.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...