Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Ciscoworks homepage link registration

Ciscoworks homepage link registration

gselser

We are running Ciscoworks on a server that had its name changed. After
the name change we could not work with the ciscowork web page because
it was using the name of the old server. To get to any of the
applications like campus manager we had to adjust the address of the
page to the name of the new server. I found under common services that
we could re-register the different applications with the new server
name. Once we did that we could then open the web page and access the
various links to campus manager, RME and ciscoview. But when I went to
re-register common services, it would give me the error "Common
services template cannot be registered for this host" after I tried to
change it.
Any idea what I may be missing here?
Thanks
Glenn

Homepage Link odelya Javascript 0 04-18-2007 10:58 AM
PEPs link gone from the Python homepage? David Abrahams Python 11 09-26-2003 06:30 PM

Advertisments