Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPNGROUP command help with PIX 506e

VPNGROUP command help with PIX 506e

petrie2k3@YAHOO.COM

I need help editing the VPNGROUP dns-server list. I currently have 2
dns entries a primary and a secondary dns-server. I need to delete the
secondary and add another in its place and i dont want to screw up the
vpngroup dns-server list.

Help!!!

And thanks....

petrie2k3@YAHOO.COM

**** you ****ers i figured it out on my own!!!!

I thought that this would be a simple question for all of you Cisco
gurus but i guess you dont have time for people with so called dumb
questions. I now know why i always seem to get answers myself....

How to rename a vpngroup in Cisco PIX 515e firewall saxophobe Cisco 2 09-19-2007 06:06 PM
Cisco PIX 501 vpngroup user need to be assigned a static IP a2d Cisco 3 02-09-2007 06:57 AM
PIX - VPNgroup statistics. AM Cisco 3 02-10-2006 09:42 AM
How to log or account PIX vpngroup connections? siegbert.mueller@t-systems.com Cisco 0 12-13-2005 10:05 AM
pix vpngroup no access to dmz Edwin Dicker Cisco 0 02-15-2005 11:02 AM

Advertisments