Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Jython: single step / pause / debug ...

Jython: single step / pause / debug ...

axel

Hello,

I want to integrate Jython into my java application. But I want to
control the script execution. How can be realized this? I have used
TraceFunction and the script stops alway in traceCall().
But (1) I have never seen what I have to return there, (2) only this
function is called - also if there is an error in the script and (3)
what I have to do to pause/stop the script?

Thanks, Axel