Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications 70-536 and 70

Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications 70-536 and 70

=?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBHdXB0YQ==?=

Passed the MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications 70-536 and 70-526
exam . if anybody need any info or any help do let me know or contact me on

=?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

Hello Amit,
I'm planning to take 70-536 exam in couple of months. I have been waiting
for Amit Kalani's book. It hasn't published yet.
I do have experience in working with VS 2005.
Can you please let me know the book and any other study materials that you
followed for 70-536?
Also how many questions and time duration?
I have heard that these new exams are harder compared to the MCSD exams. Is
that true? Just would like to know your opinion.

If you have any other suggestions for the preparation, please let me know.

Thanks,
Vee

"Amit Gupta" wrote:

> Passed the MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications 70-536 and 70-526
> exam . if anybody need any info or any help do let me know or contact me on
> (E-Mail Removed)

=?Utf-8?B?UHJpeWE=?=

I have a general question about the MCPD exams. When i was revieweing the
details of the exams,I ntoiced that some exams like 70-536 can be applied to
more than one certificates. Does that mean i can start of by giving a 70-536
,70-526 and 70-548 and getting a MCPD (Windows) and then later take only the
70-528 and 70-547 and get the MCPD (web).If so is there a time limit within
which I have can apply credits taken?

Also what reading material did you use?