Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > ???

Anybody know why a puter connecting with others via a home wireless network
through a router wouldn't show up on the Show All Computers on the Same
Network screen?

It used to, and I can access previously created shares on the puter itself,
but it never shows up in XP as part of the network. The only things that
show are my desktop and my network storage drive hooked into my router.

I can also connect to and from it to the shares on my desktop and the NAS
drive, and the router itself, but I can't click on an icon for it and drill
through the folder structure like I used to be able to.

I use OneCare, and the only thing I've recently done is take McAfee Security
Center/Antivirus off the laptop.

Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.
John