Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Codebehind from another project

Codebehind from another project

Kevin

Hi!
It's possible load the code behind from another project in C# 1.1 ? I want
to compile my website in one dll per page, like does Asp.Net 2.0

Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> It's possible load the code behind from another project in C# 1.1 ?

Sure. In VS 2003, just add the other project to an existing project.

re:
> I want to compile my website in one dll per page, like does Asp.Net 2.0

You must be confused.

ASP.NET doesn't compile anything to a single dll.
Visual Studio 2005 doesn't do that, either, unless you're using the Web Application Project:

http://webproject.scottgu.com/

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
===================================
"Kevin" <@> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
> It's possible load the code behind from another project in C# 1.1 ? I want
> to compile my website in one dll per page, like does Asp.Net 2.0
>
> Thanks

Mark Rae

"Kevin" <@> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> It's possible load the code behind from another project in C# 1.1 ?

You can have as many projects as you like in the same solution.

> I want to compile my website in one dll per page, like does Asp.Net 2.0

???????