Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ATM Interfaces Qos Properties

ATM Interfaces Qos Properties

Thorsten Maier

Hi,
Does anyone knows how to retrieve information about ATM Interfaces on
Cisco Routers - especially QoS entries like how much data is currently
transferred or how much bandwidth is associated with this class.

I've developed a tool to monitor QoS classes on Cisco Interfaces. The
software works well on all types of interfaces expect ATM interfaces.
Does anyone know why????

Second question:
Is there a Cisco Router simulator (free) which i can use for snmp
queries???
Or does anyone knows a freely available Cisco router in the wild??

Best regards,
Tobi

Ben

Thorsten Maier wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone knows how to retrieve information about ATM Interfaces on
> Cisco Routers - especially QoS entries like how much data is currently
> transferred or how much bandwidth is associated with this class.
>
> I've developed a tool to monitor QoS classes on Cisco Interfaces. The
> software works well on all types of interfaces expect ATM interfaces.
> Does anyone know why????
>
> Second question:
> Is there a Cisco Router simulator (free) which i can use for snmp
> queries???
> Or does anyone knows a freely available Cisco router in the wild??
>
> Best regards,
> Tobi

Qos is configured per-pvc, not per (sub-)interface. That's probably the
source of your problem. The show commands are the same as for other
types of interface.

Ben