Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > SQLAlchemy problem : /

SQLAlchemy problem : /

sylvian sylvian is offline
Junior Member

Hi, im new to python and to Sql in general. I am currently using sqlalchemy to populate a database where i insert a row into the main table allowing it to autogenerate its own primary key, i then populate several other tables but i cannot find a command to provide my foreignkey (that links to my main tables primary key) with the value i allowed the database to generate itself. I know this command exsists in sqlobect but i cannot find the command for sqlalchemy! please help!