Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Web access problem to 837.

Web access problem to 837.

Hi all again,

I point my browsers to router's IP.
It let me choose the language, then it performs a checking action (router model, IOS version and IOS
features) repeating indefinitely.

Can you help me?

I'm waiting in front of my PC for half an hour...

Alex.

Walter Roberson

In article <XN3xd.309414$(E-Mail Removed)>, D <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:I point my browsers to router's IP.
:It let me choose the language, then it performs a checking action (router model, IOS version and IOS
:features) repeating indefinitely.

:Can you help me?

When you went to the factory defaults as per the last message,
you may have wiped out the web management software. I don't recall
whether the software is integrated in the 837's IOS or if it
is a separate program. Looking around a little, it appears to me
that it's a separate program -- it isn't mentioned in the
configuration guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...08011a32f.html
typewriters, and Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare. -- Blair Houghton.