Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How To: Debugging Design-Time Support in Visual Studio 2005

How To: Debugging Design-Time Support in Visual Studio 2005

offwhite@gmail.com

I have been trying to do this for a very long time. Unfortunately the
docs are still only covering VS 2003 on MSDN, so now that I just
figured it out I put together a tutorial to share. You can find it on
my blog.

http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/200...l-studio-2005/

I hope this helps anyone looking to debug design-time support.

I also have links to helpful authors who write about the
CompositeControl and CompositeDataboundControl. I really like working
with them, but there are just a few areas where the documentation does
not explain.

Brennan Stehling