Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Slave.exe

Slave.exe

sameerJONES sameerJONES is offline
Junior Member

i hope someone can help, can't get any applications to work on my brothers laptop, runnin winXP sp2.... no internet explorer, my computer, control panel, not even the recycle bin... i've found one trojan, Slave.exe, but the only thing i can do is end the process in task manager, can't get into system32 to delete it. he says it all started when the isp started running an update, since then the computer has gone haywire. ISP is Rogers (i'm in canada). anybody out there know what's up? oh dwwin.exe is showing in the task manager, i end it and it just pops up again...any help would be appreciated, thanks

oh one more thing, rogers self help software, shs.exe, is also runnin

Last edited by sameerJONES; 08-30-2006 at 07:03 PM..