Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Has Madacy quality improved?

Has Madacy quality improved?

Nelly

I saw a boxed collection of Hitchcock classics but when I picked it up
to read the box it said is was from Madacy. I've had horrid luck with
their DVDs. Skipping, freezing up, soundtrack out of synch, etc. I put
it back but thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has had any luck with
them, or if their quality has improved.

Thanks for your input.

One-Shot Scot

"Nelly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I saw a boxed collection of Hitchcock classics but when I picked it up
> to read the box it said is was from Madacy. I've had horrid luck with
> their DVDs. Skipping, freezing up, soundtrack out of synch, etc. I put
> it back but thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has had any luck with
> them, or if their quality has improved.
>
> Thanks for your input.

The quality of Madacy DVD boxes has improved to the extent that they appear
to contain a quality product. However, the new boxes contain the same VHS
EP-quality (or much worse) DVDs.