Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > lost my scroll bar in outlook express where my emails are

lost my scroll bar in outlook express where my emails are

Linda Sanders Linda Sanders is offline
Junior Member
Location: San Diego

In my Inbox Folder the scroll bar on the right disappeared. Today I was quickly clicking on and permenantly deleteing messages in my Deleted Items folder when the scroll bar disappeared from this folder. I checked the rest of the folders and the scroll bar was nowhere to be seen. It had already disappeared a few days ago from my Inbox folder and I wonder if I did the same thing, trying to delete a group of messages all at once. Could the quick clicking and deleting mess it up?I was holding the shift bar down and deleting a bunch at a time until I realized the comuter didn't seem to like that . I am new to computers and am learning on my own so it is great to know sites like this exist. Thanks!

Linda Sanders Linda Sanders is offline
Junior Member
Location: San Diego

I am replying to myself. The reason the scroll bar disappeared was that I deleted so many messages that there was nothing to scroll! Now that I have alot of emails all the bars are back. The challenge of being new to computers!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

It's funny how sometimes we can overlook the simple solutions. Good catch.

Receiving emails in Outlook and outlook Express reboots computer. J-McC Computer Support 1 07-11-2007 07:46 AM
I lost my scroll bar in Outlook Express In Box Linda Sanders General Computer Support 3 08-30-2006 05:57 PM
Lost scroll bar Computer Support 9 02-16-2004 01:39 PM
Open in Title-Bar-Scroll-Bar-Only Window? George ASP .Net 4 02-13-2004 09:29 AM

Advertisments