Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > lost my scroll bar in outlook express where my emails are

lost my scroll bar in outlook express where my emails are

08-30-2006
In my Inbox Folder the scroll bar on the right disappeared. Today I was quickly clicking on and permenantly deleteing messages in my Deleted Items folder when the scroll bar disappeared from this folder. I checked the rest of the folders and the scroll bar was nowhere to be seen. It had already disappeared a few days ago from my Inbox folder and I wonder if I did the same thing, trying to delete a group of messages all at once. Could the quick clicking and deleting mess it up?I was holding the shift bar down and deleting a bunch at a time until I realized the comuter didn't seem to like that . I am new to computers and am learning on my own so it is great to know sites like this exist. Thanks!

09-02-2006
I am replying to myself. The reason the scroll bar disappeared was that I deleted so many messages that there was nothing to scroll! Now that I have alot of emails all the bars are back. The challenge of being new to computers!

09-03-2006
It's funny how sometimes we can overlook the simple solutions. Good catch.