Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Where Are They?

Where Are They?

The 1 & Only

Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant & Chalk?
This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left are the
clueless rejects.

Briscobar

The 1 & Only <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant &
> Chalk? This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
> are the clueless rejects.

Like myself.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com makes me fukcing sick to my stomach.

graced us with in http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant &
> Chalk? This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
> are the clueless rejects.

I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not. phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~
--
BD
MCNGP #51

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"BD" wrote:

> > Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant &
> > Chalk? This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
> > are the clueless rejects.
> >

> I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not. phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~

what about me?

>>Did you see what OTHMAN ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us
with in (E-Mail Removed)?<<
> "BD" wrote:
>
>>> Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant &
>>> Chalk? This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
>>> are the clueless rejects.
>>>

>> I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not.
>> phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~

> what about me?

who are you? Nevermind, I don't care.
--
BD
MCNGP #51

JaR

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:06:01 -0700, OTHMAN cast into the ether:

> This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
>> > are the clueless rejects.
>> >

>> I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not. phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~

> what about me?

Well, you are not an MCNGP...

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

CBIC

news(E-Mail Removed)...

>> what about me?

> Well, you are not an MCNGP...

Only if it stood for Most Certainly Not Group Prospect.

Cerebrus

OTHMAN wrote:

> "BD" wrote:

> > I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not. phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~

> what about me?

You're a clueless reject AND you're not an MCNGP.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIV Tyler's new boyfriend !)

Cerebrus

The 1 & Only wrote:

> This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left are the
> clueless rejects.

And you're a rejected clue.

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIV Tyler's new boyfriend !)

Consultant

we are always here, lurking, judging....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...