Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java / JSP hosting

Java / JSP hosting

tiewknvc9

Hi!

Im trying to find a good (and low budget) host for my website that runs
JSP and java servlets, that interact with paypal. They also use JCE
and Javamail.

Im currently hosted with godaddy, but I think I need to jump away from
them because they dont allow me to interact with paypal from a java
servlet.

I was wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with ANY hosting
company for these issues, specifically

http://www.adsinmedia.com/JSP-Servel...ing-India.html
http://www.visionwebhosting.net/
http://www.belahost.com/pp/index.php

thanks for any feedback!

Mladen Adamovic

tiewknvc9 wrote:
> Im trying to find a good (and low budget) host for my website that runs
> JSP and java servlets, that interact with paypal. They also use JCE
> and Javamail.

Have you considered to use VPS and to configure it on your own?

See http://www.cheapvps.info

--
Mladen Adamovic
http://www.online-utility.org