Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > utf-x unit testsing xslt

utf-x unit testsing xslt

Petterson Mikael

Hi,

Has anyone in here used utf-x (Java unit testing framework and it
provides functionality for unit testing XSLT stylesheets)?

What was your experience?
Are you using it now? If not why?
Are there any alternatives?

cheers,

//mikael

Philippe Poulard

Petterson Mikael wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone in here used utf-x (Java unit testing framework and it
> provides functionality for unit testing XSLT stylesheets)?
>
> What was your experience?
> Are you using it now? If not why?
> Are there any alternatives?
>
> cheers,
>
> //mikael

hi Mikael,

I'm writting an application called XUnit that aims to test XML programs
such as XSLT, but it is not limited to XSLT testing ; it could also be
used for testing XML pipelines, or whatever you want related to XML

XUnit is not a standalone tool, it is an Active Tags application 100%
written with tags that require to run with the RefleX engine

In few days I will release the last version of RefleX that will contain
XUnit ; if you are interested, you can read a preview that I put on the
server here :

http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/xunit.html

--
Cordialement,