Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Where can I find SNTP server in Java?

Where can I find SNTP server in Java?

Allen

Hi, every one!
I am working with time synchronization. There are many SNTP client
implementations.
But I cannot find any SNTP server implementation. Pls help me where I
can find it.
Thank you.

LukaszP

Here's a hint.
Look for a SMTP server.

Steve

On 30/8/06 22:09, in article ed4uhe$u4s$(E-Mail Removed), "LukaszP"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Here's a hint.
> Look for a SMTP server.

Here's a hint.
What's SMTP got to do with time synchronisation?

--
Regards,
Steve

"...which means he created the heaven and the earth... in the DARK! How good
is that?"

Steve

On 30/8/06 08:34, in article
(E-Mail Removed). com, "Allen"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi, every one!
> I am working with time synchronization. There are many SNTP client
> implementations.
> But I cannot find any SNTP server implementation. Pls help me where I
> can find it.
> Thank you.

I think you mean NTP server rather than SNTP?

Apache do one, but it's part of the bigger Directory Server Project
<http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/apacheds/>

A google for

java ntpserver

reveals one or two others, but not many.

HTH.

--
Regards,
Steve

"...which means he created the heaven and the earth... in the DARK! How good
is that?"

Allen

Yes, I got java NTP server from apache directory project.
Thank you very mucn, Steve!

SNTP Question MaiO Cisco 7 11-10-2005 06:24 PM
Simple friendly mail api (sntp / pop) ? Jed Java 0 04-26-2005 06:06 PM
Cisco 837 and SNTP Paul van Berlo Cisco 0 11-10-2003 06:23 PM
cisco 827 sntp trouble someone Cisco 2 07-16-2003 01:24 PM
SNTP protocol integrity in timelist system Rahmi Acar C++ 0 07-09-2003 09:34 PM

Advertisments