Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless networked hp printer will not print from Word

Wireless networked hp printer will not print from Word

=?Utf-8?B?RGViNQ==?=

I have an hp (F300, all in one) printer that I've connected to my wireless
MAXg Router 5461(US Robotics) to use with a desktop and a laptop. It prints
from either computer in notepad or from any website, but will not print from
Word.
Through Microsoft web suggestions, I've upgraded to XP service pack 3, and
upgraded my Office 2002 software on both computers.

I've tried the F300 driver (crashed Word), and USRobotics suggested using
driver 990c, which doesn't crash the program, but also doesn't allow word to
print. changing Print processors (options are hpzpp43a and WinPrint on
laptop; those plus CMPriNT on desktop), and making sure Default data type is
"RAW."

I've changed "Enable advanced printing features" to disabled.

What else can I do?
Thanks!