Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Topology

Topology

hallert@gmail.com

Hi,
Im setting up a network for a small Ambulance Squad. I set up a
working topology in Packet Tracer. But it dosnt look nice, nor provide
enough information when printed out. I need a printed copy to give to
the president of the organization. Any suggestions? Thanks

support@greenberry.net

Check out PDFcreator. http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

After installation, it will create a print driver that allows you to
print any document into a pdf.

krycheq

> Hi,
> Im setting up a network for a small Ambulance Squad. I set up a
> working topology in Packet Tracer. But it dosnt look nice, nor provide
> enough information when printed out. I need a printed copy to give to
> the president of the organization. Any suggestions? Thanks

if you just want to document, dia is good but I am unsure if it runs in
windows. you could also use powerpoint or visio if you have them.

-sak

dave

"krycheq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message:
> > Im setting up a network for a small Ambulance Squad. I set up a
> > working topology in Packet Tracer. But it dosnt look nice, nor provide
> > enough information when printed out. I need a printed copy to give to
> > the president of the organization. Any suggestions? Thanks

> if you just want to document, dia is good but I am unsure if it runs in
> windows. you could also use powerpoint or visio if you have them.

It runs, you could also try to use smartdrv (there is free 30 day trial
available).

dave