Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird - Removing HTML content of message

Thunderbird - Removing HTML content of message

Paul Blarmy

Hi

I am coming over to Thunderbird from Courier and with the help of
various extensions have almost got TB as I would like it.

There is though one thing that I have not yet figured out. In Courier, I
had it set to display plain text only with the option to then show HTML
if needed. I have TB doing this as well. With Courier, when viewed as
plain text the HTML part of the email message was shown as an attachment
which could be deleted leaving just the plain text part of the message.

Is there a way to do this in TB? Delete the HTML content and just leave
the plain text?

TIA

--
EMail address is disposable and never checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by