Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help! located assembly's manifest definition...

Help! located assembly's manifest definition...

cowznofsky

does not match the assembly reference.

That's the error I get when trying to compile any of my projects. I'm
in VS2005.
I think it has something to do with the .NET version. I had recently
tried some projects I had downloaded.

Now nothing works.

cowznofsky

Even if I create a web site project from scratch, with nothing but the
default page, I cannot compile it.