Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > I lost my scroll bar in Outlook Express In Box

I lost my scroll bar in Outlook Express In Box

Linda Sanders Linda Sanders is offline
Junior Member
Location: San Diego

When I open my mail, the scroll bar on the right that moves the page up and down disappeared. It is there in all the other boxes, sent items, outbox, etc. I am very new to computers . Help!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I'm having the same problem on web pages. I'm having to use my scroll ring on the Kensington Expert Mouse version 7 that I normally use. I have no idea why this is happening. Do you use WindowBlinds to alter the desktop skins? I do. Have you updated your browsers lately? I have.

Linda Sanders Linda Sanders is offline
Junior Member
Location: San Diego

bigal, I am so new to computers that I don't know what you mean by WindowBlinds, desktop skins or what updating your browsers means, or why you do it. Hopefully you guys will have patience with me. Thanks for your reply. I will check out your web.

hohodicestu hohodicestu is offline
Junior Member

That had happened to me too. I closed the program and re-open it and it worked.

Multi Line Text Box Horizontal Scroll Bar Behavior RFleming@nationalsteel.com Javascript 1 04-17-2008 07:38 AM
Multi Line Text Box Not displaying Horizontal Scroll Bar RFleming@nationalsteel.com Java 0 04-10-2008 07:24 PM
lost my scroll bar in outlook express where my emails are Linda Sanders Software 2 09-03-2006 03:19 AM
Lost scroll bar Computer Support 9 02-16-2004 01:39 PM
Open in Title-Bar-Scroll-Bar-Only Window? George ASP .Net 4 02-13-2004 09:29 AM

Advertisments