Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Undergrad project-8051 specifications

Undergrad project-8051 specifications

neha.karanjkar@gmail.com

Hi all.
I'm an undergrad student doing a year long project on designing an 8051

variant for FPGA.
We're required to decide upon the specifications, by targeting any
particular application.
I'd be really thankful for any suggestions for the applications....
Could someone guide me to sites that offer a comparison, &
applications of available 8051 cores?

thanx in advance

Andy Peters

> Hi all.
> I'm an undergrad student doing a year long project on designing an 8051
> variant for FPGA.
> We're required to decide upon the specifications, by targeting any
> particular application.
> I'd be really thankful for any suggestions for the applications....
> Could someone guide me to sites that offer a comparison, &
> applications of available 8051 cores?

Specifications?

Start with the original Intel 8051 datasheet!

-a

Suggesion for an undergrad final year project in Python Sridhar Python 11 02-13-2005 04:56 PM
Hi, bit naive, but could you suggest me an undergrad. project in XML tech. Waqas XML 5 11-15-2004 02:47 PM
DTD to Schema (W3C): Is it possible to combine datatyping at element level and attribute value specifications??? Ingrid XML 0 08-03-2004 12:26 PM
Q : Music XML specifications ? JCR XML 1 11-19-2003 06:52 PM
NM-1CE1B cable specifications Helmut Ulrich Cisco 2 07-22-2003 04:14 PM

Advertisments