Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Laptop screen has vertical lines from startup????

Laptop screen has vertical lines from startup????

ronald006 ronald006 is offline
Junior Member

Well yesterday I hooked up my laptop to a projector and did not start up. After shutting down and restarting I realized it now has these vertical lines from immediate startup. It also will not startup windows BUT will startup in safe mode. If i try to start up normal it goes blank and then restarts on its own and will keep restarting after the windows logo. When I connect to a Different monitor it has the same vertical lines. .
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
it's an HP ZD7000
Please help thank you.