Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Asp 1.1 dynamically loaded user control

Asp 1.1 dynamically loaded user control

jason

Hi,

I have a web page template that dynamically loading user controls (header,
content, footer ..etc) based on user's selections. I wonder if it will
impact the scalability and performance of the app.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Probably not. Dynamically loaded user controls don't have much of an impact
on either of those.

Karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/