Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thank you for the Info

Thank you for the Info

MereGoddess

Thanks to all who replied to my post asking about firefox.

I have downloaded it, and have fallen in love with it!

Thanks too, to KN for telling me how to repair my IE. All the solutions I
found required the CD, but since all I have is the reinstallation CD it
didn't work. I'll give this solution try.

You were all very helpful, and very informative. I look forward to using
firefox!!

Sincerely,

meregoddess

StreetMedic

MereGoddess wrote:
> Thanks to all who replied to my post asking about firefox.
>
> I have downloaded it, and have fallen in love with it!

Really, tho', how could you not?