Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TemplateControl.LoadControl(Type, Object[]) -> PartialCaching?

TemplateControl.LoadControl(Type, Object[]) -> PartialCaching?

DC

Hi,

thankfully this new method exists in the 2.0 Framework, in 1.1 it was
more complicated to dynamically load a WebControl with PartialCaching.
I did not try it, but I take it for granted that this method will use
the PartialCaching attributes defined in the WebControl.

Is there an easy way to alter the caching attributes (e.g.
PartialCachingAttribute.Duration)? We have previously done this by
instanciating PartialCachingControl through reflection (passing the
attributes), and I was hoping this new LoadControl method would also
offer an easy way for that.

Thanks for any hints,

Regards
DC