Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco FLEXWAN module

Cisco FLEXWAN module

Preck

Does anyone know if you can get ATM LANE to work on a cisco FLEX WAN
module ? or if not another method to get IP connectivity to an ATM
switch that lies at the other end of a PA-A3 adapter that resides on
the FLEXWAN module in a cat 6509 chassis ?

Jeff C

"Preck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1103097391.871210.90220
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Does anyone know if you can get ATM LANE to work on a cisco FLEX WAN
> module ? or if not another method to get IP connectivity to an ATM
> switch that lies at the other end of a PA-A3 adapter that resides on
> the FLEXWAN module in a cat 6509 chassis ?

Since LANE is a layer two technology and the ATM interface in
a FlexWan module is configured at layer three, I would say no.
You'll have to find some other way to do this.

-Jeff