Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Network Monitor

Wireless Network Monitor

=?Utf-8?B?VG9tbXk=?=

I have a Linksys WMP300N PCI Adapter Installed, which works well, my problem
is that I have problems with the Linksys Network Monitor, the icon does not
appear in the systems tray. I require to go into programs, click on the
linksys icon and it appears in the Task Bar Tray and works well. When I shut
down and re Boot I have to go through the same proceedure. Any advice or help
Please

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html