Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Differences between 857 and SOHO 97 ???

Differences between 857 and SOHO 97 ???

spid21@yahoo.com

I'm not able to understand the differences between those two models of
routers.

They seems very similar.

Could you help me ?

Thanks

James

According to the Cisco website, the 857 is the replacement product for
the SOHO97:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...d804d5ad6.html

James

> I'm not able to understand the differences between those two models of
> routers.
>
> They seems very similar.
>
> Could you help me ?
>
> Thanks

Goldrake

Thanks for your help. You've been so kind.

Bye