Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > import function from user defined modules

import function from user defined modules

groves

Can anybody give me an example of how to import a function of module X
in module y. And please if yu can use classes(Object oriented approach)
would be great.

The problem is that I have created a text on canvas, and now I want
that whenever a user right clicks on it, the option COMMAND should
invoke a function defined in some other module say Y.

thanks a lot to all who will look into problem, any help would be
appreciated.