Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Could someone scan me a picture of the below? (Read Below)

Could someone scan me a picture of the below? (Read Below)

starlightvoyager@yahoo.com

I need a picture of Idina Menzel from the film "RENT" when she is
mooning the table

If someone could e-mail me this; it would be appreciated

Thank you

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>I need a picture of Idina Menzel from the film "RENT" when she is
>mooning the table
>
>If someone could e-mail me this; it would be appreciated
>
>Thank you

http://images.celebritymoviearchive.
com/members/thumbs/b/(E-Mail Removed)