Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Printer sharing

Printer sharing

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhb2VuMDE=?=

Hi,

Currently, my printer is connected to comp 1 and comp1 is connected to a
router. I have set up file and printer sharing and it works. The only thing i
face is that when i would like to use comp2 to print (comp1 and printer are
switched on), i can't.

But if i access my comp1 in comp2 and login using a active user on my comp1.
And now i wish to print, my printer will then print. I thought it was the
security permission but the user group, Everybody, allows comp2 to print
documents.

By the way, both comp1 and comp2 have different usernames.

Anyone has encountered this before or have any suggestions? Thanks