Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Urgent!!, Watermarking images in asp.net pages

Urgent!!, Watermarking images in asp.net pages

=?Utf-8?B?SWJyYWhpbS4=?=

Hi all,

I want to display watermark images (transparent images) as background image
for all my asp.net pages.

when I open the pages I should see the transparent image. the server
controls after rendering should be displayed normally on top of the
transparent image.

Thanks very much.

Ibrahim.

Otis Mukinfus

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 03:41:01 -0700, Ibrahim. <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I want to display watermark images (transparent images) as background image
>for all my asp.net pages.
>
>when I open the pages I should see the transparent image. the server
>controls after rendering should be displayed normally on top of the
>transparent image.
>
>Thanks very much.
>
>Ibrahim.

There is no transparency setting for the background image of the BODY tag.

You will have to load the image into PhotoShop or some image editor and set the
transparency with that. After you have done that you can just set the
background image and things will behave normally.
Good luck with your project,

Otis Mukinfus
http://www.arltex.com
http://www.tomchilders.com

Eliyahu Goldin

Css rule background-image for the <body> tag, is that what you are after?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"Ibrahim." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I want to display watermark images (transparent images) as background
> image
> for all my asp.net pages.
>
> when I open the pages I should see the transparent image. the server
> controls after rendering should be displayed normally on top of the
> transparent image.
>
> Thanks very much.
>
> Ibrahim.

=?Utf-8?B?SWJyYWhpbS4=?=

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, u r correct.

I created a image in mspaint & unchecked the "draw opaque" option for
creating a transparency image.

I applied this image to asp.net page by using css body tag.

The image is displayed but hidden by asp.net controls. I use datagrid view.

I would like to achieve this only by changing HTML code not code behind.

Thanks,

Ibrahim.

"Otis Mukinfus" wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 03:41:01 -0700, Ibrahim. <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I want to display watermark images (transparent images) as background image
> >for all my asp.net pages.
> >
> >when I open the pages I should see the transparent image. the server
> >controls after rendering should be displayed normally on top of the
> >transparent image.
> >
> >Thanks very much.
> >
> >Ibrahim.

> There is no transparency setting for the background image of the BODY tag.
>
> You will have to load the image into PhotoShop or some image editor and set the
> transparency with that. After you have done that you can just set the
> background image and things will behave normally.
> Good luck with your project,
>
> Otis Mukinfus
> http://www.arltex.com
> http://www.tomchilders.com

[ANN] RMagick - Watermarking Images with the shade method Timothy Hunter Ruby 0 11-14-2006 12:02 AM
.jpg watermarking Bob ASP .Net 1 02-16-2006 01:36 PM
Best PHP or C libraries for handling images, video, and music: watermarking, thumbnailing, truncating, fading, etc. rangermccoy@gmail.com C Programming 2 11-24-2005 08:51 PM
XSLT/XSL-FO and PDF watermarking . Manoj Nair XML 0 03-05-2004 07:31 PM
Re: Professional Photographers - Sell your Photos Online , Online Proofing, Watermarking, Image Protection, and more. Lionel Digital Photography 34 07-15-2003 08:04 AM

Advertisments