Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > trying to install knoppix 4.0.2 getting stuck on looking for cd in: /dev/hda

trying to install knoppix 4.0.2 getting stuck on looking for cd in: /dev/hda

hgruss726 hgruss726 is offline
Junior Member

I am trying to install knoppix 4.0.2 to recover some files on a corrupted hard drive. My bios settings are set to boot from cd. When I boot up, it gets stuck on looking for cd in: /dev/hda. I have tried downloading again from knoppix.com and burning another disc and still the same problem. Any help would be great!