Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Not connecting to network path

Not connecting to network path

Ramesh

HI,

I have a network of 3 systems runing XP. Am able to ping each other.
System A has the shared data. And I have two problems.

1. But unable to browse to the shares in the network. The error I get is
Workgroup is not accessible. You may have insufficient permission .....
But am logging on admin in all the systems. This happens even if I browing
the Network on the local machine.

2. I had already setup a network drive on System B of shares in System A and
setup them up as offline folders. When I connect System B to the network, I
am able to synchronise the files with the System A, but it remains in
Offline mode. If I restart System B and again logon, then I get connected
to the shares in System A.

What could be the problem?

thanks for any support.

Ramesh