Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Works in IE but not in firefox (not sure if syntax is correct)

Works in IE but not in firefox (not sure if syntax is correct)

chrisgibson chrisgibson is offline
Junior Member

Okay this code works in IE but once it tries on firefox the back ground image will not show up. The everything else works fine except the back ground. Can someone help me with this because my knowledge of html and style sheets is limited. Here is the code:
<HEAD>
<STYLE type="text/css">
body {color: #FFFFFF; background-image: url(pics\suncloudtr.jpg)}
body {font-family : "Arial"; font-size : 12px}
A:link {color:#FFFFFF}
A:visited {COLOR:#FFFFFF}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>