Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > VPN connecting, but Outlook and my softphone won't

VPN connecting, but Outlook and my softphone won't

=?Utf-8?B?RXh0cmVtZWx5IEZydXN0cmF0ZWQ=?=

I connect through a Belkin wireless router at my house on my laptop. I have
tweaked every possible setting I can think of, but no matter what I do my
Outlook will not connect. My VPN connection connects fine. I can access
shared folders and even connect to my office's internal CRM, but my Outlook
will not connect and my softphone won't either. One other thing...I have
established an Outlook connection through a few wireless networks, but not
many, so I have a feeling it may be settings on my computer, because nine out
of ten places I try it at it will not work. Please help, I am so
ridiculously frustrated that I am going to lose my mind.