Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Deleting ACL in one shot - PIX - junk comments

Deleting ACL in one shot - PIX - junk comments

AM

Hi guys,

is it possible to wipe out an ACL on a PIX in one shot?

I have some junk comments (weird characters, stressed vowels) and I can not reproduce those ones via telnet or SSH so I
cano just deleted the junk remark lines. I though to recreate the same ACL without those junk line having another and to
apply it. Then UI eed to deleted the former ACL but I don't know how to do that.
If I'm forced to use the no preponed command I won't solve my problem and those junk remarks will still alive
forever.... Would you like to keep those junk lines alive on my machine? I don't wish that for you
So please help me.
I don't want to reload a clean config file just for junk comments.

I created that stuff when I was a newbie to the PIX (there should be a post about this topic) but now I really want to
get rid of it.

The problem was born because PDM accepted those stressed characters but CLI interpreted another way.

Alex.

AM

AM wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> is it possible to wipe out an ACL on a PIX in one shot?

The CLI help (nothing to compare to IOS or FOS 7.0 and above!) wasn't so much useful.

Just

no access-list <access-list name>

Alex.