Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > adding rows in GridView

adding rows in GridView

hey

asp.net 2.0

Is it possible to add records to a database via a GridView, I mean in the
GridView the user add new rows which are saved back to the database?

I know I can edit rows, but I'm not sure it's possible to add NEW rows - I'm
a newbie

If this is possible, maybe some of you could give some hints on how to do
it?

John Timney \(MVP\)

Someones done an example for you already

http://www.geekswithblogs.net/casual...les/51360.aspx

Regards

John Timney (MVP)

news:%230EwJ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey
>
> asp.net 2.0
>
> Is it possible to add records to a database via a GridView, I mean in the
> GridView the user add new rows which are saved back to the database?
>
> I know I can edit rows, but I'm not sure it's possible to add NEW rows -
> I'm a newbie
>
> If this is possible, maybe some of you could give some hints on how to do
> it?

Hide the Gridview Rows and Header rows in Button click VijayRama ASP .Net 2 10-12-2009 01:58 PM
Adding rows to GridView Jeff ASP .Net 1 12-31-2008 11:42 AM
adding rows dynamically to a gridview problem WebBuilder451 ASP .Net 7 10-16-2008 03:31 PM
Adding rows to gridview =?Utf-8?B?Vk1J?= ASP .Net 5 03-06-2007 02:00 PM
adding totals in gridview rows John ASP .Net 0 06-09-2006 01:13 PM

Advertisments