Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN 3005 Error updating group for LAN-to-LAN connection (Too Many Entries Error. Delete an entry before adding a new one).

VPN 3005 Error updating group for LAN-to-LAN connection (Too Many Entries Error. Delete an entry before adding a new one).

Jan

Hi,

When we creat a new lan to lan, we get this error msg on our vpn 3005
version 4.1.1:
Error updating group for LAN-to-LAN connection (Too Many Entries Error.
Delete an entry before adding a new one).

We have 29 entry on group and 121 users entry.

Any sugestion where the limit are?

//Jan

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Jan,

You may wish to investigate the approximate relationship between the
model of concentrator, memory, sessions and throughput:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...al.htm#1032345

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese
Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
http://www.BradReese.Com
1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
AIM: R2MGrant
BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO