Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > For those interested- "Sonny Chiba Action Pack" Please read

For those interested- "Sonny Chiba Action Pack" Please read

Film Buff

For those that are interested - I just picked up the new

"Sonny Chiba Action Pack" at Best Buy for $17.99

This contains 3 movies on three seperate DVD's
"VIRUS"
"GOLGO 13"
"BULLET TRAIN"

The reason I picked this up was "VIRUS" which is the COMPLETE 156 Min. Version!!!
I have never seen this complete - only in a butched U.S. version and it really makes the difference-
both character wise and plot wise.

"GOLGO 13" is 92 mins. and "BULLET TRAIN" (predates "SPEED" by 20 years) is 114 mins.

All are anamorphic widescreen - "VIRUS" 1.85:1 and "GOLGO 13" and "BULLET TRAIN" 2.35:1

Just thought I would pass this on to those interested