Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > i'm not having any luck with this problem continued from previous post

i'm not having any luck with this problem continued from previous post

adolf

sorry for the late reply but this connection problem is just not letting me
function. so in fear of my reply not being read i felt i should start a new
thread. anyways, as for the question you asked me ato zee, it doesn't
matter what time of day it is. it's the same at all hours! what's killing
me is, no matter which wireless program i use, d-link wireless monitor or
windows it always shows excellent signal strength & link quality. this just
seemed to happen all of a sudden and i can't figure out why. again, sorry
for my late reply.

ato_zee@hotmail.com

On 24-Aug-2006, "adolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> as for the question you asked me ato zee, it doesn't
> matter what time of day it is. it's the same at all hours!

There are a number of speed test sites.
Try them and see what they report, if you start a test
when things are slow the test result should reflect it.
Google for ADSL speed test.
Your ISP may have a speed test, but this will
only reflect your connection to them, not their
bandwidth to the world beyond.

i'm not having any luck with this problem adolf Wireless Networking 3 08-24-2006 06:04 PM
req:can some 1 plz get just my luck in here plz thankx u this is my1st post Rollson Computer Support 1 06-19-2006 08:47 PM
Any luck? loku Firefox 2 02-13-2005 04:51 AM
Re: Any luck using phones in flight mode? Imya Rek Cisco 0 02-10-2004 01:33 AM

Advertisments