Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Only page load firing, all other events not working

Only page load firing, all other events not working

Slim

My site was working fine a few days ago.

I was trying to write a event handler for a custom validation and could not
get it to work, since then I found that not only does it not work but all
event handlers are not firing except page load.

any ideas?