Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Disconnecting

Wireless Disconnecting

=?Utf-8?B?Q3JhenlwdWR1?=

I have had my laptop for over a year now and my wireless has worked great
when the network has remained constant. My roommates and I have recently
purchased a wireless netgear router and set it up like how it is supposed to
be. It worked without problem for 3 or 4 days, but now it disconnects
randomly now making surfing the internet and playing games very hard. It
also comes through differently usually it just goes through the windows
wireless program but everything now seems to also go through my intel
wireless card which it never showed or seemed to go through before. Please
give any feedback. Thank you.