Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > web camera live data streaming

web camera live data streaming

azsx

Hi everybody! I need some code to show how can I send web camera data
throw a LAN or Internet. Thanks!

sweetsuresh

please have a look at Java Media Framework tutorials.

-sureshbabu

azsx wrote:

> Hi everybody! I need some code to show how can I send web camera data
> throw a LAN or Internet. Thanks!

azsx

sweetsuresh a scris:
> please have a look at Java Media Framework tutorials.

I've looked all over Interner and I can't still find good working
examples. I need 2 programms, one for the server-side and one for the
client-side. I would apreciate if someone can give me or tell me where
to find this.

Allen

Read JMF guide doc. There are examples for Tx & Rx.